Cycling tour of Brem sur Mer.
A magnificent itinerary between vineyards and countryside, to discover the AOC Fiefs
Vendéens vineyards, and the Mulnière farm, a former stronghold known for its cross pattée. Halfway along the route, stop off at
This ancient port remained in use until the 16th century. Today the port no longer exists, but the fishing village has been preserved with its typical narrow streets and low whitewashed houses.
You'll discover an exceptional heritage and terroir:
- Saint Nicolas Romanesque church and its old quarter: former feudal motte (viewpoint)
- In the lower part of St Nicolas: the Vallée de l'Ecours, picnic area and small sports trail
- Parc des Genêts
- Village of la Gachère (former port on the Auzance estuary) and its marshes.
- Menhir de la Crulière and la Vigie
- AOC Fiefs Vendéens Brem" vineyard (cellars open to the public)
- The hut in the Chabossière marshes