For ocean lovers, the Pays de Saint Gilles Croix de Vie "seaside" offers 4 stations tinted landscapes spray and authentic charm:
- Brem sur Mer, recognized for its architectural heritage and varied landscapes between vineyards and marshes.
- Brétignolles sur Mer, ideal for lovers of hiking, biking and boating.
- Saint Gilles Croix de Vie, authentic maritime city with its fishing port and marina.
- Saint Hilaire de Riez, which also gives pride to nature and the great outdoors.
"Land side", the villages are integrated into the countryside and offer a real good life:
- Coëx, appreciated for the shores of Lac du Gué Gorand and Jardin des Olfacties.
- Commequiers, known for his rail-bike as well as for its stunning medieval castle.
- Givrand and archaeological crypt.
- L’Aiguillon sur Vie, which has a remarkable wash and a 18 hole golf course.
- La Chaize Giraud and its beautiful Romanesque church.
- Landevieille and wilderness hiking trails.
- Le Fenouiller close to the coastline and marshes.
- Notre Dame de Riez is the ideal place for fishing in freshwater.
- Saint Maixent sur Vie which guarantees a relaxing stay...
- Saint Révérend, and its main visits: Le Moulin des Gourmands and The Rose Garden Vendée.
Discover our interactive map to locate and learn more about each of our 14 municipalities.