Welcome to the seaside in a 70m² single-storey flat combining comfort and interior design. Classified as a 3* furnished holiday home, it is part of a contemporary, bioclimatic wooden house located just 5 minutes by bike from the beach and 200 metres from the shops.
During your stay, you and your family or friends can make the most of the bikes available, the shared garden of around 1,500m² with its children's games (trampoline, swing, slide), vegetable garden, greenhouse and henhouse.
Come and discover the great beaches of the Vendée coast and recharge your batteries in the heart of the Natura 2000 area of the "Dunes, forest and marshes of Olonne". Local shops and the market are just 200 m away on foot, and the Dunes beach is just 1.8 km away. Nearby, enjoy a stroll and children's play area in the wooded Parc des Genêts. The many cycle paths and mountain bike trails, ideal for sporting holidays, are a great way to discover the region. 12 km to the south, you can visit the bay of Les Sables d'Olonne, and 15 km to the north, you can visit the fishing port of St Gilles Croix de Vie.
Little extras :
- Bed linen and towels provided (beds made)
- Self-service bicycles, child seat and trailer
- Internet access (Wifi)
- 1500m² shared garden with trees, children's play area (trampoline, swing, slide), vegetable garden, greenhouse and henhouse
- Baby equipment available (high chair, cot, bath)
- Private car park next to the house with water and electricity points
- Personalised check-in and check-out
- Luggage storage
- Optional end-of-stay cleaning service
- Tourist tax is included in the rental price
For all booking requests, please indicate the number of travellers (adults and children) and your dates of stay.
- Bookings for two nights or more, for weekends with public holidays, for a minimum of 4 nights during the All Saints', Christmas and February holidays, and for a week during the Easter and summer holidays.
- The accommodation can accommodate up to 6 people, including children under 2. A supplement of €15/pers/day will apply for more than 4 guests.
- The house is non-smoking and pets are not allowed, with the exception of assistance animals (with proof).
We look forward to welcoming you soon...